Information on match fee reimbursement for active referees in the Texas Rugby Referee Assocation
All game reports will be filed online in Who’s the Ref.
- All TRRA assigned matches (including referees or assistant referees) MUST be reported (except Tournaments) using the Who’s the Ref online Match Report.
- An individual “Match Report Form” must be filled out for each referee, assistant and coach/evaluator per match.
- See the section below regarding Tournaments for more details on reporting/reimbursement.
- Teams can request Assistant Referees at the team’s cost. These will only be assigned if there are available individuals and all league matches have been covered with a center referee.
- All Match/Disciplinary Forms must be filed within 24 hours or reimbursement may be denied.
- The TRRA bank will make all payments via electronic check preparation service and mailed directly to the address in Who’s the Ref. It is the referee’s responsibility to provide a correct and current address in Whostheref.com. If changes to your address should occur, please be sure to update your profile in Whostheref.com.
TRRA Referee Coaching Reports/Evaluations
- Match Report Form – All TRRA assigned Coaching/Evaluation matches MUST be reported using the Match Report Form. Submit a match report with 0-0 score posted and choose Assessor instead of Referee.
- Referee Assessment Form – Submit a complete Coaching Report/Evaluation to receive reimbursement. We would prefer that all coaching reports/evaluations be completed electronically via the Referee Assessment form. If you prefer paper, please send a digital copy to the respective referee AND to email@example.com.
TRRA Game reimbursement & Expenses schedule:
Referee reimbursement schedule can be found in the Referee Handbook.
Tournament Reimbursement Policy
Airfare/Other travel expenses:
ALL airfare & hotel costs must be approved in advance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for approval. Book airline tickets as early as possible after assignment, but no later than 21 days before the match. Flights booked late due to procrastination will be reimbursed at a fare available on assignment day.
Airport parking at the lowest available rate is reimbursable ($ 15.00 maximum per day).
All mileage over 100 miles between home and tournament site and return is reimbursable at a rate of $0.35 per mile.
Meals/snacks/personal items/beverages/miscellaneous items:
Meals/snacks/personal items and beverages of any kind are NOT reimbursable. Any expenses not specifically addressed above must be approved, contact email@example.com before reimbursement.
- All expenses must be received within 15 days to receive reimbursement.
- Electronic or photocopies of all expenses must be received by Treasurer before reimbursement will be processed.
- All airfare reimbursements will be processed during the week the approved airfare receipt is received.
- The TRRA bank will make all reimbursements via electronic check preparation service and mailed directly to the address on file with the TRRA. It is the referee’s responsibility to provide a correct and current address in Whostheref.com. If changes to your address should occur, please be sure to update your profile in Whostheref.com.
Please address any questions regarding these policies to the TRRA – President or Vice President.
Referee Coordinator is responsible for completing the “Tournament Referee Worksheet” within 48 hours after completion of the event.
Referees, Assistant Referees, and Coaches/Evaluators will receive a standard rate of compensation, as follows:
- Referee Full Day: $100
- Referee Half Day: $50
- Referee Coordinator: $50
- Coordinates referees, ARs and/or coaches/evaluators on event day
- Determines whether full day or half day reimbursement will be paid based on matches
- Timely submission of the Tournament Billing Worksheet