All game reports/expense reports will be filed on the Match Report Form.
- All TRRA assigned matches (including referees or assistant referees) MUST be reported (except Tournaments) using the Match Report Form.
- An individual “Match Report Form” must be filled out for each referee, assistant and coach/evaluator per match.
- See the section below regarding Tournaments for more details on reporting/reimbursement.
- Teams can request Assistant Referees at the team’s cost (Assistant referee reimbursement and mileage reimbursement). These will only be assigned if there are available individuals and all league matches have been covered with a center referee.
- All expenses for each match must be included on the Match Report Form including airfare already reimbursed.
- All Match/Disciplinary Forms must be filed within 48 hours or reimbursement may be denied.
- All payments will be made by the TRRA bank via electronic check preparation service and mailed directly to the address on file with the TRRA. It is the referees responsibility to provide a correct and current address in Whostheref.com. If changes to your address should occur, please be sure to update your profile in Whostheref.com.
TRRA Referee Coaching Reports/Evaluations
- Match Report Form – All TRRA assigned Coaching/Evaluation matches MUST be reported using the Match Report Form. Submit a match report with 0-0 score posted and choose Assessor instead of Referee.
- Referee Assessment Form – Submit a complete Coaching Report/Evaluation to receive reimbursement. We would prefer that all coaching reports/evaluations be completed electronically via the Referee Assessment form. If you prefer paper, please send a digital copy to the respective referee AND to email@example.com.
TRRA Game reimbursement & Expenses schedule:
Referee reimbursement Schedule $0.35 per mile on travel over 25 miles one way:
- D1 Men’s Club – $85
- D1 Women’s Club – $60
- D2 Men’s Club – $60
- D2 Women’s Club – $50
- D3 Men’s Club – $60
- Red River College – $85
- South West Men’s College – $60
- South West Women’s College – $50
- Lone Star Men’s College – $60
- Lone Star Women’s College – $50
- High School Varsity – $60
- High School JV – $50
- Middle School – $25
- Coach/Evaluator – $25
- Assistant Referee – $25 / no mileage
Tournament Reimbursement Policy
Airfare/Other travel expenses:
ALL airfare & hotel costs must be approved in advance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for approval. Book airline tickets as early as possible after assignment, but no later than 21 days prior to the match. Flights booked late due to procrastination will be reimbursed at fare available on assignment day.
Airport parking at lowest available rate is reimbursable ($ 7.00 maximum per day).
All mileage over 25 miles one way including “local in town mileage” between home and tournament site and return is reimbursable at a rate of $.35 per mile. Mileage between home and airport is reimbursable if more than 25 miles one way. Toll fees are not reimbursable.
Meals/snacks/personal items/beverages/miscellaneous items:
Meals/snacks/personal items and beverages of any kind are NOT reimbursable. Any expenses not specifically addressed above must be approved, contact email@example.com prior to reimbursement.
- All expenses must be received within 30 days to receive reimbursement.
- Electronic or photo copies of all expenses must be received by Treasurer before reimbursement will be processed.
- All airfare reimbursements will be processed during the week the approved airfare receipt is received.
- All reimbursements will be made by the TRRA bank via electronic check preparation service and mailed directly to the address on file with the TRRA. It is the referees responsibility to provide a correct and current address in Whostheref.com. If changes to your address should occur, please be sure to update your profile in Whostheref.com.
Please address any questions regarding these policies to the TRRA – President or Vice President.
Referee Coordinator is responsible for completing the “Tournament Referee Worksheet” within 48 hours after completion of the event.
Referees, Assistant Referees, and Coaches/Evaluators will receive a standard rate of compensation, as follows:
- Referee Full Day: $100 plus mileage
- Referee Half Day: $50 plus mileage
- Referee Coordinator: $50 plus mileage
- Coordinates referees, ARs and/or coaches/evaluators on event day
- Determines whether full day or half day reimbursement will be paid based on matches
- Timely submission of the Tournament Billing Worksheet