Information On Match Fee Reimbursement For Member Referees
RECEIVING MATCH FEE REIMBURSEMENT
Match Fee Reimbursement All TRRA assigned matches MUST be reported (except Tournaments) using the Who’s the Ref online Match Report.
- All Match/Disciplinary Forms must be filed within 24 hours. Red Cards must be reported immediately following the match.
- The TRRA will make all payments via electronic check preparation service and mailed directly to the address in Who’s the Ref. It is the referee’s responsibility to provide a correct and current address in Whostheref.com.
Referee Coaching Reports/Evaluations
- CMO Report Form – All TRRA assigned Coaching/Evaluation matches MUST be reported using the CMO Report Form in WTR.
TRRA Game Reimbursement & Expenses Schedule:
Referee reimbursement schedule can be found in the TRRA Referee Handbook.
- All expenses must be received within 15 days to receive reimbursement.
- Electronic or photocopies of all expenses must be received by Treasurer before reimbursement will be processed.
- All airfare reimbursements will be processed during the week the approved airfare receipt is received.
- The TRRA will make all reimbursements via electronic check preparation service and mailed directly to the address on file with the TRRA.
- It is the referee’s responsibility to provide a correct and current address in Whostheref.com.
Tournament Reimbursement Policy
- Referee Coordinator is responsible for completing the “Tournament Referee Worksheet” within 48 hours after completion of the event.
- ALL airfare & hotel costs must be approved in advance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- Airport parking at the lowest available rate is reimbursable ($ 15.00 maximum per day).
- All mileage over 100 miles between home and tournament site and return is reimbursable at a rate of $0.35 per mile.
- Meals/snacks/personal items and beverages of any kind are NOT reimbursable. Any expenses not specifically addressed above must be approved, contact email@example.com before reimbursement.
Please address any questions regarding these policies to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO'S THE REF USER GUIDE
TRRA REFEREE HANDBOOK
TRRA CODE OF CONDUCT
Rugby games can’t happen without referees.
Join the TRRA today and give back to the sport of rugby with a whistle.