TRRA is excited to answer that we are trialing a new Referee Scheduling Software for the 2014 – 2015 competitive season. This new software includes several exciting developments that will help referees improve and track their appointments.
Beyond that it also includes a component for TRU Teams to be notified when a referee is appointed to their match. It also includes the Referee Assessment form (pending currently) and this will be used a bit later in the season after a bit more testing has been completed.
TRRA Scheduling Software – Team User Guide
Activate Account and Set Password
EVERY TRU Club or any Teams using TRRA referees are required to have at least TWO officers registered on Whostheref.com. Your account will also allow you to complete Referee Assessments once that module is released. Registration steps are below:
- Go to https://whostheref.com/.
- Click Login on the top right.
- Input your preferred email address in the username field and ignore the password field for now.
- Choose ‘New Users Sign Up’ underneath the password field.
- Complete the required form and be sure to include your club information in the provided section so we can associate you with the correct team. The organization needs to be ‘Texas – Texas Rugby Union’.
- Once your account has been activated (normally after 24 hours) you will be sent an email notification with more steps.
- If you don’t get an email or have questions, please send firstname.lastname@example.org a note.